AboutLuke's StoryLuke 1:37 MinistriesPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

God Continues to Bless

Kristin and I worshipped with Hillsong Live last night at Southland Christian Church in Lexington. It was an amazing worship experience! It amazes me to see how anointed those men and women are and how they usher in the Holy Spirit! If you ever get a chance to worship with them live...do it!

Yesterday was just an all around great day as I also received the word that Kristin and I will be meeting Casting Crowns on September 23 in Louisville and then worshipping with them that evening! We have a great friend to thank for passing Luke's story along to Casting Crowns' record label!

However, the great day was followed by a rainy, gloomy day at home. This has been one of the toughest days for Kristin. There are times that I don't know what to say or do, and it frustrates me...but, I just stop and pray. I know the feelings that I have as a father, but I honestly cannot begin to imagine the feelings that she experiences as a mother. I have said a thousand times that she is the strongest person that I know, but that does not mean that both her heart and world are not crushed. We are both beyond thankful that our Lord has comforted us during this time and that He continues to work in our lives. Without Him, we are nothing. The verse that guided us through Luke's sickness and death has now become the forefront of our every moment. The pain...the hurt...the brokenness...the tears...the sorrow...they have all been overcome by the victory of Christ and we know that, no matter how low in this life we feel, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!

I cannot begin to explain how excited I am about tomorrow and the rest of the week. Steadfast is in service each night and I feel in my spirit that God is going to do something big. If you are in the area this weekend, we are leading worship at Greensburg First Methodist Church at a revival called Lead Us Back. Don't miss your blessing...come worship with us!

Luke 1:37

-- Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment - don't forget to leave your name so we know who its from!