AboutLuke's StoryLuke 1:37 MinistriesPhotobucket

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Luke!

HAPPY 4 MONTHS LUKE!

4 months ago today I experienced a joy that can only be topped by God's love and salvation...the birth of my son.

As for Kristin and I, we haven't posted in quite sometime...actually, it's been a long time. We have not abandoned the blog, but we are in a teaching season from the Lord. He is doing amazing things in both mine and Kristin's life as we receive His rich blessings every day.

I will say, watch out world because my wife is on fire! God has blessed me with gifts and talents to lead worship and He is opening many doors...but...God is giving Kristin some of the most incredible revelation of Scripture and His Word that I have ever heard. She is a woman after God's heart and her bold witness for Him has the devil shaking in his shoes!

As we continue to transition into a new phase of ministry, please be in prayer for us both. We don't know exactly what or where...but we know it is BIG!

-- Benson

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little Luke! Benson, I continue to pray for you, Kristin, and the ministry of Luke 1:37. It blesses me so much to hear how God is moving in your lives.
    Continuously in prayer,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin...keep it up girl! I know the Lord is going to/has used you massively and will continue to do so. I would so love to come to one of your Tuesday night services if I weren't over an hour away. Maybe we could see about getting something worked out for a one time 'special' trip here or there! God bless you and Benson and Happy Birthday Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and have been praying for your family for quite some time. I left you a blog award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comment - don't forget to leave your name so we know who its from!