AboutLuke's StoryLuke 1:37 MinistriesPhotobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Peace Be Still

After talking to my sister on my way home from work today I started to turn on my radio. I pushed the button but quickly decided to ride the rest of the way in silence. However, I heard a voice say turn it back on. The station was set to 91.7 and the first note of the following Rush of Fools song hit as soon as I turned up the volume. These are the words God had for me at that moment:

Peace Be Still

Verse 1
Come to Me, you who are weak
Let My strength be yours tonight
Come and rest, let My love be your bed
Let My heart be yours tonight

Chorus
Peace be still, Peace be still
Please be still and know that I am God
and know that I am God

Verse 2
Come empty cup, let Me fill you up
I'll descend on you like a dove tonight
Lift your head, let your eyes fall into Mine
Let your fear subside tonight

Bridge
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

My God is in complete control and He is molding my baby boy in His perfect image.

-- Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comment - don't forget to leave your name so we know who its from!